jeudi 3 février 2011

Photos!!!!


So, this is the view out of my apartment of beautiful, cloudy Angers =)
This is my dining room table.
 

This is my fridge.  NOTE:  It is NOT full sized!


Me standing next to the fridge to demonstrate it's small size =)

And this is where all the goods are A.K.A. the pantry =)

This is my bed with TWO down comforters--valued commodities in Angers =)

My "closet" space.  hahahahaha (I actually do not have a closet).

My desk A.K.A. my  home for the next few months.




My bathroom....complete with a washer.  And you won't find a toilet in here my friends--it's in the room next door =)

One of my DELICIOUS dinners.  Couscous with raisins, vegetable medely with tofu, mom's famous soup, and a fruit salad for dessert =)  YUM!!!!!!!

This is the Kinder "Bueno" bar that I wrote about in my last post.  It is TO DIE FOR!!!!!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire