dimanche 3 avril 2011

Mont St. Michel et St. Malo

26 February 2011
            This weekend, the girls and I went to Mont St. Michel and St. Malo with the school.  It was ABSOLUTELY beautiful.  The best way to describe it is through pictures, so here we go:





My GIANT order of "moules" =)


Yum....crepe au chocolat de la maison









We finally made it to Mont St. Michel =)



Me and "the girls" that I talk about all the time in my blogs.


The cathedral was SO romantic, that Jordan and I decided to get married.

Needless to say, we didn't go through with it (we couldn't keep a straight face).




Just as we were leaving, the sun finally came out =)
What you don't know is that this double decker bus is filled with British kids.  I just couldn't help capturing the moment of my excitement at this discovery =)

The girls and I recreating Le Mont St. Michel for you lovely folks back at home.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire